Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Baby Call!

I just got the baby call. My sister is due to have her fourth baby next week, but has been feeling quite ready for awhile. 

I told my mom last week that I was treating every phone call from her as the "the baby call". Basically, meaning, don't call for a silly reason, call when the baby is coming! Well, she didn't quite understand that, and did manage to call me to ask if I wanted her to buy a pumpkin or to ask me if my friend liked the garland that her mom bought. She made me laugh.

But, the call came this morning. My next update will be a baby update. Keep my sister in your prayers.


A new munchkin will soon be added to this group of crazy, but loveable girls.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Leanne! I'm excited to get a bit of a glimpse into your world... and I'm super excited to hear about Lisa's baby. I'll be checking back often!

    ReplyDelete