Friday, February 1, 2013

February Photo Challenge

I know. *Everyone* is doing a photo challenge. You're probably shaking your head at me right now. But well, to be honest, I don't care! ;) I like 'em, for a few different reasons. 

~ They require discipline. It's something that needs to be done every day. This is a good thing in my life. Keeps me focused.

~ You need to "search" for your photo. Either by looking through your photos for an old photo, or by looking through your every-day life to take the perfect photo. You start to see things from a different perspective.

~ They help you notice people, places, tastes, colour, or anything that is already a part of your life! 

So, here is my Feburary Photo Challenge - borrowed from marvelousthingsphotoblog.com



Enjoy - or ignore if you really are sick of photo challenges! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment