Friday, April 20, 2012

On My Knees

This last months as been full of change. Great change. Hard change. Just change.

I've had some fantastic moments. 
Moments of pure joy and laughter. 
Moments of smiles and awe.
Moments of reveling in beauty and love.

I've also had some ugly moments.
Moments of pain and hurt.
Moments of many questions.
Moments of fear and wonder.

But each moment has brought me to my knees. 
Praising the Lord for His goodness.
Crying out to Him for wisdom and guidance. 
Looking for answers.

Each time, He is there. 
Coming back to me with words of comfort.
Showing me I'm not alone in my decision making.
Bringing me to tears with the people He has placed in my life.
And showing me that I am indeed loved.

Praise the Lord for the things He has done.
Praise Him for moments of hurt.
Praise Him for moments of joy.
Praise Him for bringing me to my knees time and time again.


Find You On My Knees - Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment