Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rejoice! Don't be afraid!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7

Wow! You know when words just take on new meaning? That's this passage tonight. God speaking so clearly to rejoice,  and I will have peace. Don't be afraid, and I will have peace. He promises to guard me, my heart and my mind, through His peace that goes beyond all understanding. He does this for me.

What wonder. What reassurance. What Love. 

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your (my) spirit. Amen." (vs.23)

No comments:

Post a Comment