Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Blogger

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a little while now. I'm not entirely convinced that I'll actually keep it up, but it is something I'm interested in. So, I thought I'd give it a try. God has been placing so much on my heart recently that I really want to get down on paper...or screen I guess. 


Recently I've become addicted to blogs. Certain people just seem to having a skill to express themselves. I love to read about them, their families, their children, their dreams, and everyday life. It doesn't have to be anything profound, but the joy or sorrows of life.


So here I am, ready to follow God's calling on what to write, even if it is just every day life. My up and down moments. This is more for me than anyone else. 


I pray that somehow Christ will give me grace to hear Him and know His love. He is the lover of my soul and without Him I am nothing.





No comments:

Post a Comment