Friday, July 6, 2012

Yellowstone, Bison, and Co.

So, back in May I went on a little road trip. 

Down to Wyoming. To Yellowstone National Park. With two special people.

Here are a few highlights. 

Me, being me.

This was a lovely little road side stop in Montana.

Finally at Yellowstone. Reading the warning about the goring bisions.

My Penny and Nessa. With the geysers.

Walking the boardwalks.


My favourite series of pictures.

I decided to join the Chinese tour group.

It's always a good time for a photo shoot.

Old Faithful

Another favourite...and a long run for Penny to get to that sign
after setting the timer for this shot.

The beautiful sisters.

Another timer opp.

A beautiful moment in the Lord's creation.

My favourite moment. So breath-taking.

Geysers are not the most pleasant smelling forces of nature.
"Get me out of this stinkin' fresh air!"

Another favourite sequence.

This bision caused a slight delay while leaving, but did bring out
Jocelyn's feelings toward these beasts.
"I love bison!"

Oh, well, that group shoot didn't work.

Me and the photographer herself. I love her.

Some photo fun while waiting at a road construction site.

 Just another look.
Why make a good photo, when it can be a funny one?

And a little spelunking to end our weekend.

What a joy to spend a solid four days with these two. I love that we can chat, be silient, laugh, be hyper, be sad and down, be high on sugar, and create amazing memories together.

Majority of photos are compliments of Jocelyn Dawn Photography - www.jocelyndawnphotography.blogspot.ca

If you have made it to the end of this post, congratulations. 

2 comments:

  1. Those two sequences of photos are some of my favorites too! What good memories! And really, I just like them all - the not-so-fresh air, the continental running episode, and the bison!!..and so much more! We still need to find the pizza shot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete